Let’s see the glass half full, shall we?
The last year taught us how to adapt, reinvent ourselves and learn how to use new tools to better promote our company and our products, so join us on EASA first event of the year: Sales & Marketing Workshop – Glass half full.
This digital event will take place on 14 January, 14h-15h30 (CET) by Zoom, and will have the following agenda:
• 14h00 - Introduction and industry trends (Frédéric Beghain, EASA)
• 14h10 - Online Marketing trends and SEO - What’s new in 2021? (Anja Leipold, Menzel Motors)
• 14h30 - Why Social Media? (Tiffany Scott, Houghton International)
• 14h50 - Virtual tools for commercial teams (Mark Smith, Preformed Windings)
• 15h10 - Final debate and closing (Frédéric Beghain, EASA)
Who should attend: Sales, Marketing and Communication professionals ⭐
Register here if you want to know more about sales and marketing new trends and best practices, and learn from EASA members peer to peer sharing, or if you are interested in sponsor this event.
This will be definitely a good way to start your year!
⭐ EASA members free exclusive event - If you are not yet a member and would like to join EASA and benefit from our unique support, knowledge and network, please contact us.