Updated 11th of September 2023
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
The Website processes your Personal Data provided through our Website for following purposes:
- Administrative tasks in relation to your subscription to a EASA European & World Chapter Limited event, to follow-up on your requests submitted through the Website, and to keep you informed of EASA European & World Chapter Limited services, events, news, articles, whitepapers and legal updates
- For purposes of tailoring and ameliorating your experience on the Website and to evaluate our services offered to you
Any information provided to us is treated with care and discretion. However, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of Personal Data you transmit to us and we will not be liable for disclosure thereof, due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts by third parties.
Your Personal Data will be retained as follows:
- Contact Information : until you exercise your right to object or to be forgotten, as set out below
- Technical Information : 90 days
EASA European & World Chapter Limited may also use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, enabling EASA European & World Chapter Limited to keep you informed about its news updates, legal updates, commercial updates, white papers and events. You give your explicit consent for such processing, but such consent may be withdrawn at any point in time. In no event will your Personal Data be shared or sold to
At all times, you have the possibility to exercise your rights described in the GDPR:
- Your right to information: request all collected Personal Data
(including processing purposes, categories of Personal Data, estimated
retention period) for inspection;
- Your right to rectification : the opportunity to have incorrect Personal Data corrected;
- Your right on data portability: you may request to receive all your Personal Data, processed by EASA European & World Chapter Limited, in a structured, format to transmit such data to another controller by simple request to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Your right to be forgotten: you may contact EASA European & World Chapter Limited at email@example.com to request removal of your Personal Data by simple request. Please note that if the Personal Data is not provided, or erasure thereof is requested, we will not be able to further deliver you services or keep you updated;
- Your right to object: if you no longer wishes to be informed about any updates or receive direct marketing, you are off course entitled to make such request by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the unsubscribe-link in our communications.
EASA European & World Chapter Limited is responsible for the collecting and processing of your Personal data that you provide through the Website. If you have any questions about this Policy, the manner how EASA European & World Chapter Limited collects and processes your Personal Data or wish to edit or delete any Personal Data submitted to EASA European & World Chapter Limited, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
As the website operator or page provider, we collect data relating to access to the website on the basis of our legitimate interest and store it as "server log files" on the website server. The following data is stored in this way:
- Time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you arrived on the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used
- Server log files are stored for a maximum of 30 days and then deleted. The data is stored for security reasons, for example to clarify cases of misuse. If data has to be deleted for evidential reasons, it cannot be deleted until the incident has been definitively clarified.
We use Matomo to collect aggregate data for statistical purposes about how our visitors use the website. This data is used to help us improve your user experience of the website.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
A "cookie" is a very small data file comprised of text and/or numbers that downloads on your computer hard drive (via your web browser) when you visit a Website. Cookies notify a web server that you are returning to a specific web page on it, and they contain information about your web browsing that can save you time, such as by remembering your preferences, or they can track certain web browsing data (such as which site pages are more important in terms of traffic or which web browsers are preferred by site visitors) that can aid Websites in enhancing the user/visitor experience. Cookies cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses, and they can be controlled by end users through their browser settings (see below).
This site may use certain cookies, which you can manage using the consent banner.
Changer les préférences des cookies
Should you be adverse to the collection of cookies by this Website or any other Website, there are actions you can take with your personal Web browser settings. Web browser settings can be adjusted to perform one or more of the following actions: delete all cookies, block all cookies, allow all cookies, block third-party cookies, clear all cookies when you close the browser, open a 'private' browsing session, install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality as it pertains to cookies.
Please click on the links below to access more information and learn how to adjust cookie settings for a particular web browser.
More information on cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.