EASA – BEMAS Motor Club
|DATE||7 December 2023|
|THEME||Condition Monitoring & Energy Efficiency of Motor Systems|
EASA & BEMAS, with the support of The Rotating Company, are organising their 6th Motor Club in Belgium on “Condition Monitoring & Energy Efficiency of Motor Systems”, on 7 December 2023 at The Rotating Company’s workshop in Melle (near Ghent).
The Motor Club is a unique opportunity for professionals like you to engage in insightful discussions, share experiences, and stay abreast of the latest advancements in the field of motor systems.
Open and free of charge to members and non-members!
13:00 Welcome coffee
13:15 Introduction by BEMAS & EASA
13:30 Live demo: EASA Accreditation – Maintaining Energy Efficiency @ Workshop Motoren Francoys, by Emmanuel Buyck, The Rotating Company
14:20 Digital condition monitoring and energy analysis, by Magnus Dahlqvist, ABB
14:50 Schaeffler’s Lifetime Solutions: Tools & Techniques for the Maintenance of Electric Motors, by Pierre Dupont, Schaeffler
15:20 Coffee break & Networking
15:45 Health Assessment for Electric Motors: Applying the Exercise Electrocardiogram Concept, by Bram Vervisch, Orbits
16:15 Open discussion & idea exchange: How to accelerate the application of new technologies and solutions on motor systems?
16:45 Conclusions & Closing drink
The Rotating Company
9090 Melle, Belgium
Who should attend?
• Anyone who is actively involved with motor systems and their performance.
• The event is open to all companies active in Motor Systems Performances (Manufacturers, Suppliers, Users, Service companies, Institutions, Training centers, …).
• Both members and non-members of BEMAS and EASA are welcome.
What can you expect?
• Top experts presentations
• Unique networking experience
• Open discussions on industry challenges and opportunities