The 🌍 is going green!
Do you know what the « European Green Deal » is? It sets out how to make Europe the first climate-neutral continent by 2050, boosting the economy, improving people's health and quality of life, caring for nature.
• Is your company ready for the EU's Ecodesign policies for motors and motor driven products?
• What will change in terms of reparability and durability?
• Are other non–EU countries adopting these Ecodesign measures?
• What are the new information requirements for both motors and drives?
• What are the new developments for circulators, pumps, fans and air compressors?
Benno Weis and Gregor Dietz, Standards specialists from Siemens & SEW Eurodrive, will present the new regulations and answer to some of these questions and to many others at our EU’s Ecodesign policies Workshop, that will be held on 26 January at 14h-15h30 (CET), by Zoom.
Please contact us should you have any related questions.