EASA European & World Chapter Convention and Euromaintenance 4.0
From Sunday the 23rd of September to Tuesday the 25th of September of 2018 Antwerpen, Belgium
Book Your dates / Submit your paper
Following the successful Partnership we signed with the Belgian Maintenance Association (BEMAS), EASA European & World Chapter has been offered to organize our convention at the same time than the important Euromaintenance 4.0 Conference/Exhibition.
This is an unique chance for all stakeholders active in the life cycle performances of Rotating Machines in Europe and the world to meet together, from asset owners and their maintenance teams to service providers but also all suppliers.
The event will focus on rotating machines, disruptive technologies without omitting the essential basics and best practices in the field of maintenance, reliability, condition monitoring and asset management.
On the verge of the 4th industrial revolution, IoT and predictive analytics are bringing unseen possibilities in maintenance, reliability and condition monitoring. Euromaintenance 4.0 will provide a comprehensive and attractive agenda of learning opportunities for CTO’s, asset managers, group maintenance & reliability leaders, maintenance & reliability engineers, condition monitoring specialists and operational managers working in asset intensive industries in Europe and the rest of the world.
Extensive networking opportunities
- First with active EASA members in Europe. Many EASA members are market leaders in their countries, they propose some of the most advanced solutions in our industry, they are some of the most respected professionals
- Since 1972, Euromaintenance is the most important European conference for Maintenance. In 2008 , Belgium had the chance to host that event with more than 750 participants from 51 countries all over the world. BEMAS aims to go beyond the successes of 2008, they expect more than 1000 participants.
- Innovative exhibition concept to maximize interaction. High visibility and digital interaction with the attendees through conference app
- In short, lots of opportunities to make contacts with potential clients from Europe and the world.
- Meet and interact with top industry leaders in the unique setting of Euromaintenance 4.0. Collaboration with EFNMS (European Federation of National Maintenance Societies) and other international associations
Extensive marketing effort
We are already promoting this event and its sponsors in a major marketing campaign throughout Europe and the world:
- Using the combined network of Bemas, EASA, Uptime Magazine and the 21 European National Maintenance Societies
- Strong media partnerships with online and printed media within and outside Europe
- Direct mailing to 25.000+ well targeted contacts
Sunday the 23rd of September of 2018
- Welcome Dinner for all participants at our convention
Monday the 24th of September of 2018
- Karsten Moholt Award & AGM
- Based on the last and important researches EASA did on our Industry, we propose an Active Workshop with Jerry Peerbolte and all participants about our Industry Future
- Exhibition opening night on September 24th 2018 with Belgian
beer tasting on the exhibition floor
Tuesday the 25th of September of 2018
- Common day between EASA European & World Chapter members and Euromaintenance 4.0 participants with many conferences around motor services and Industry 4.0 but also an important exhibition (54 exhibitors)
- We are still collecting conferences for that important day. Please submit your paper before the 31st of March of 2018: euromaintenance.org
- Seaport in the heart of Europe, the port of Antwerp is the second largest in Europe. It is also the Europe’s leading integrated oil & chemical cluster
- One of the most prosperous city in Europe with History, culture, beer, chocolate, diamonds, ...
- Very close to Brussels International Airport, with a direct access by train from the airport to the convention and the hotel
Pre- Registration Details: Please contact EASA European & World Chapter General Manager, Frederic Beghain (email@example.com) to register at EASA convention and Hotel
Please inform all companies or members who could be interested to join us